Business Development Representative - DACH Job
StarLeaf is hiring a Business Development Representative to join its awesome team at its offices in Hamburg.
Founded in the UK in 2008, we have a global footprint with representation on every continent and offices across the world. We are on a mission to transform the way businesses communicate and collaborate by designing intuitive messaging, premium meeting and calling solutions.
In September, the company was named in the Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions and one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
Our culture is built on collaboration, inclusion, creativity and support. This permeates everything we do, across all our teams and operations. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and that everyone should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder through the company’s share option scheme.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to drive demand and progress leads through the pipeline. This role is the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams and will focus on the DACH regions. Your role will be to seek out and target new business opportunities by contacting and building relationships with potential customers based on leads created by the marketing team.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until the deal closes and even afterwards.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities with customers
- Contacting potential customers through outbound cold calling and emails
- Target specific customers within identified market segments such as verticals or based on a specific line of business
- Own customer sales journey from marketing lead through to closed sale
- Being the first point of contact for potential customers
- Working with potential customers to understand their problems and present our solutions.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Inside sales or similar role
- Ability to fluently converse in English and German
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software (e.g. Salesforce/Pardot/Marketo)
- Familiarity with Google Docs/Microsoft Office (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant experience
- Competitive Salary.
- Salary review annually.
- Company paid pension plan
- EMI share option scheme.
- Assistance with relocation expenses if applicable.
- 30 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- The opportunity to join a friendly, motivated group of people who are all very excited about the StarLeaf journey