Product Team Graduate Job
Watford, United Kingdom
Founded in 2008, StarLeaf enables seamless collaboration through intelligently engineered, reliable meeting room systems, superior video conferencing, and secure messaging.
We have been recognised as a Visionary in the Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions and as one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100. Our culture is built on collaboration, inclusion, creativity and support. This permeates everything we do, across all our teams and operations.
We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and that everyone should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single permanent StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder through the company’s share option scheme.The product team is the beating heart of product development at StarLeaf. Working directly with engineering, sales, support and company operations, the product team turns ideas and market research into industry leading solutions and delivers the materials needed to make them work reliably for the world's largest companies.
The vast variety and rapid nature of work in the product team means that there are always interesting and dynamic projects ongoing. We are looking for a recent graduate capable of handling a constantly changing array of discrete activities using a broad set of skills. Your activities would include:
- Testing prototype products
- Evaluating potential products from suppliers
- Attending trade shows and conferences
- Competitor benchmarking
- Filming and editing short videos
- Editing photos and images to the requirements of the documentation team
- Creating clear and attractive presentations and training materials on a variety of platforms
- Troubleshooting support issues which result in the modification of products
- Organising, cataloguing and installing equipment
- An excellent degree in any subject
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Adobe creative suite (Photoshop and Premiere), or similar
- A broad technical understanding of business or consumer products and networking
- Self-starter and able to organise your own time to meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver a high quality customer experience through presentations and written guides
- Motivated to seek out areas and processes that can be improved beyond the scope of the work given to you
- Must have a passion for technology; we all do
- Experience in a programming language
- Experience with creating attractive, well designed content
As part of carrying out this role you will develop a deep understanding of the functions of the product team at StarLeaf. A high-performing candidate can expect this role to develop into any number of possible specific and less junior roles in the product team, taking ownership of projects and specialising to meet the company's needs.
- Competitive salary.
- Salary review annually.
- EMI share option scheme.
- Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance.
- Life insurance of four times salary.
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Weekly team lunches.
- Free fitness sessions.