Business Development Representative Job
Jersey City, United States
Would you like to join one of the world’s most innovative technical companies at the cutting edge of the Video communication industry?
StarLeaf has been leading the way in video meeting solutions since our beginning’s in 2008 and due to considerable growth, we are expanding our internal business development team.
What do we offer?
- An amazing work environment where we collaborate to achieve a common goal and everyone is the key to our success
- Cool events, parties and other social activities
- Company shares
- Excellent salary and rewards
- Medical and Dental insurance, plus Life and disability insurance options.
- 15 days paid vacation.
What we need?
- Ability and desire to learn and embrace technology
- Motivated to achieve
- Passionate about results
- Experienced in telephone sales/lead qualification (Does not have to be in a technology business)
- Experience of using CRM systems would be preferred
- Fluent in English and a great communicator
Founded in the UK in 2008, we have a global footprint with representation on every continent and offices across the world. We are on a mission to transform the way businesses communicate and collaborate by designing intuitive messaging, premium meeting and calling solutions.
In September, the company was named in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions and one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
Our culture is built on collaboration, inclusion, creativity and support. This permeates everything we do, across all our teams and operations. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and that everyone should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single permanent StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder through the company’s share option scheme.