Commercial Finance Analyst Job
Watford, United Kingdom
About the role
Due to ongoing growth we are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join the finance team in our head office in Watford. The role reports to the Commercial Finance Manager, and will involve a variety of commercially focused responsibilities.
Founded in 2008, StarLeaf enables seamless collaboration through intelligently engineered, reliable meeting room systems, superior video conferencing, and secure messaging.
We have been recognised as a visionary in the Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions and as one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
Our culture is built on collaboration, inclusion, creativity and support. This permeates everything we do, across all our teams and operations. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and that everyone should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single permanent StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder through the company’s share option scheme.
- Supporting sales teams with relevant analysis to drive the success of the business, including:
- Improving the integrity and quality of SalesForce data to drive strategic decision making
- SaaS KPI Analysis
- Calculating commission payments
- Preparing management packs for the board of directors
- Ad hoc financial analysis
- Churn analysis
- Pipeline analysis
- Setting up and managing dashboards
- Ad hoc sales analysis
Highly motivated and ambitious individual with a strong “can do” mentality. You will be a strong communicator, commercially curious and personable with a consistent record of academic high-achievement.
- Good university degree
- 2-4 years experience in an analyst or similar role
- Ability to work with and influence non finance colleagues
- Strong excel skills
- Familiarity with a high-growth software/technology/SAAS environment
- Experience working with international operations
- Familiarity with SalesForce and/or other CRM and BI tools
- Competitive salary.
- EMI share option scheme.
- Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance.
- Life insurance of four times salary.
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free refreshments and weekly company lunch
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- The opportunity to join a friendly, motivated group of people who are all very excited about the StarLeaf journey.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.