Name: Lucile Sajous
Office location: Croxley
In this Employee Spotlight, Lucile explains her role within the Sale Operations team at StarLeaf.
First of all, why StarLeaf?
After my studies, I worked as a Sales Account Executive/Sales support for several years in different companies and different sectors in France. When I moved to the UK, I had the opportunity with StarLeaf to carry on this career path but in the tech industry which I am passionate about.
What exciting projects have you worked on at StarLeaf so far?
With Sales Ops, we had the opportunity to participate in building the new version of Salesforce. After testing the Beta version, we all suggested individual ideas to improve the processes and then worked as a team to organize them, working closely with the Salesforce administrator. It is great to see that at StarLeaf we all participate in building new processes.
What are your most memorable and enjoyable experiences of working at StarLeaf so far?
My first kick-off dinner in Cambridge.
What does a day in the life of sales operations at StarLeaf look like?
- Following up deal registrations, orders and quotes
- Replying to email requests from Partners and prospect salespeople
- Participating in Sales demos
What aspects of your role are you passionate about and why?
- Being the pivot between the region I support and the StarLeaf headquarters
- Celebrating sales end quarter - I like the buzz that it creates, we can feel it in the atmosphere of the office!
What advice would you give to anyone who aspires to be part of the sales operations team at StarLeaf?
You will require good communication and interpersonal skills.