Enterprise Account Manager Central Europe (based in Hamburg) Job
StarLeaf Central & Eastern Europe is seeking to hire a focused and driven New Business Enterprise Account Manager to support our strategy in on-boarding new customers following our significant growth achievements. The role will report to the CEE Regional Director to join its awesome team at its offices in Hamburg.
StarLeaf is a fast growing, innovative video conferencing company that offers business communication solutions across the globe. Regularly ranked as one of the fastest growing tech companies by Deloitte and recently named in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. We are growing and want ambitious people to join us and help us succeed.
Our culture is one of collaboration, inclusion, creativity, and support. This culture permeates everything we do, across all our teams and all our operations. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success, and that everyone should be rewarded for their contribution to this success. This is why every single StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder.
As an Account Manager, you will open doors to large accounts by generating leads from your own networking activities and managing new business opportunities from our marketing team. You will have experience in selling video conferencing/unified communications to large accounts and the ability to relate to and communicate with decision-makers at all levels. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter and have a proven track record in Enterprise Sales. This role involves travel as required mainly in German speaking markets like Germany, Austria & Switzerland, Eastern Europe and Netherlands.
A summary of what you will do:
- Prospect new enterprise customers leading with our StarLeaf and Teamline solutions
- Qualify opportunities and engage at all levels up to and including C Level.
- Manage opportunities through all stages of the sales cycle to close.
- Demonstrate effective forecast management using Salesforce ensuring a pipeline of 3 x.
- Solid understanding of the video conferencing industry, SaaS and Microsoft Environment, Network Technologies are a plus
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record in new business sales delivering & exceeding targets set.
- Self-starter with a passion for over achieving results.
- Understanding of solutions selling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Experience working for a fast-moving technology company
- Must have a driver's license.
- Competitive Salary.
- Salary review annually.
- Company paid pension plan
- EMI share option scheme.
- Assistance with relocation expenses if applicable.
- 30 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- The opportunity to join a friendly, motivated group of people who are all very excited about the StarLeaf journey