The new StarLeaf GT Mini group video calling and conferencing range offers businesses the best price performance on the market today.
Sunnyvale, CA, 5 June 2013; StarLeaf, cloud based manufacturer of video calling and conferencing hardware and software solutions, has launched a range of price busting meeting room systems, which allow businesses to match budget and room size with desired functionality. The StarLeaf GT Mini offers uncompromising high-definition video, and the clarity of wideband audio. The product range includes a microphone and choice of StarLeaf touch-screen user interface and camera, and starts from as little $1,495.
The StarLeaf GT Mini is managed from the cloud; StarLeaf say that it is so easy to use that no training is necessary, and that there's no need for IT support or expertise during set-up and deployment.
"The bottom line is that quality business video communication saves time and money, especially when it replaces the need to travel. Yet, it will never be mainstream unless everyone can afford to use it," said Mark Loney, StarLeaf CEO. "Our ambition is to make video as affordable, as widespread and as easy-to-use as the telephone. With the launch of the GT Mini, we're able to push the boundaries to offer the best room-based HD video solution at unrivalled price points."
A truly versatile and low cost business video solution for small, medium and large conference rooms, the StarLeaf GT Mini has four distinct product options. The same advanced codec is common throughout the StarLeaf GT Mini range, ensuring that users experience high-definition video together with great wideband audio. Each StarLeaf GT Mini comes with a microphone, camera, and choice of StarLeaf touch-screen user interface.
The StarLeaf GT Mini product line-up and prices:
- $1,495 HD USB camera and support for one screen
- $2,490 HD USB camera and support for two screens
- $3,990 Pan, tilt and zoom camera and support for one screen
- $4,985 Pan, tilt and zoom camera and support for two screens
"This latest offering from StarLeaf not only fills an important product gap for the company, it also does this with extremely aggressive price and performance metrics. StarLeaf now has a very competitive offering for a wide range of room systems," said Andrew W. Davis, Co-founder and Senior Partner, Wainhouse Research. "The GT Mini line up is compelling and should be considered by any business looking to video-enable its conference rooms where low cost, ease-of-deployment, and ease-of-use are critical."
Rich functionality sits alongside ease-of-use, ease-of-deployment and easeof- provisioning; to offer businesses all that they need for room based video collaboration.
StarLeaf GT Mini feature highlights:
- Choice of camera, user interface and screen configuration
- Ability to call anyone on any standards-based device
- Invite anyone to join a meeting for free, from their own video equipment, PC or iPad using StarLeaf 'Guest Invite'
- Assured excellent voice and video call quality
- Multi-party conferencing, dial-out or meet-me, for up to 17 people
- Simultaneous screen sharing and video conferencing
- Rich functionality for video and voice including transfer, forward, hunt groups, video mail, call history and speed-dial favorites
- Easy provisioning and management through a single web portal
- All calls authenticated and encrypted
- Total interoperability with all existing video installations (H.323/SIP)
- Managed from the cloud by StarLeaf Call
For more information about StarLeaf video calling and conferencing hardware and software products visit www.starleaf.com.
StarLeaf delivers HD video calling and conferencing solutions, managed from the cloud, that anyone can use and deploy without training or IT support. They have been designed for today's workforce, are completely open yet secure, and connect anyone-to-anyone, on-demand, anytime and anywhere, giving individuals and teams all the flexibility they need to collaborate while on the move, at the office or from home.
Contact StarLeaf Directors of Marketing:
Michele Durban firstname.lastname@example.org +44(0) 7788 446055
Hellene Garcia email@example.com +1 650 444 1943