YOU NEED TO KNOW
for every endpoint
Whether you’re looking to dispense with legacy or end-of-life video infrastructure, need spam call protection, or require seamless interoperability for your current video systems, StarLeaf Endpoint Subscriptions are the answer.
Now you can protect current video investments.
Moving your existing H.323/SIP video systems to the StarLeaf Cloud will extend their life and deliver increased functionality, all while removing the need for video network infrastructure.
No matter how many endpoints you move to the StarLeaf Cloud, your organization will automatically qualify for StarLeaf Breeze software, which is free and can be installed by everyone. Not only will you be able to deliver video calling and conferencing to all of your workers, road warriors, remote users, and locations, you’ll also be able to invite external parties to join you on video with StarLeaf Guest Invite.
And remember, with StarLeaf you’ll always be able to connect, no matter what the other person is using in their meeting room or on their desktop.
With StarLeaf you gain:
- Unlimited direct calling for all, and specifically for calls between Skype for Business and H.323 endpoints
- Direct calling to any other external party on any video endpoint with total interoperability covering any hard or soft endpoints; Skype for Business, Cisco, Lifesize, Polycom, StarLeaf etc.
- Encrypted calling
- Eradicate nuisance calls with spam call protection
- Extend video usage to all with StarLeaf Breeze software
- Bi-directional screen sharing between all endpoints including between your endpoint and Skype for Business
- Scheduled conferencing that includes global audio dial-in
- Firewall traversal
- Endpoint monitoring
- Usage and performance reporting
- A central management dashboard
- Full redundancy
- Compliance with regional data protection legislation
H.323, SIP, Lync/SfB, AES, H.235,
H.239, AAC-ELD, AAC-LD,
G.711 μ-law / A-law, G.722,
G.722.1, Annex C, iLBC, H.263,
H.263+, H.264, SVC, DTMF, RDP,
Skype for Business/Lync (CCCP/AVMCU),
WebRTC, DTLS, mTLS, SRTP, BFCP
H.460 for H.323 and STUN/ICE
Send and receive HD video
fully encrypted, video and